The Seymour football team will conduct its annual Purple and White Weekend on Aug. 7 and 8.
On Friday, there will be a Purple and White banquet at Celebrations in Seymour.
The cost is $50 per person.
From 6 to 7 p.m. there will be a social hour, silent auction and cash raffle.
During the 7 to 8:45 p.m slot, there will be a buffet dinner with guest speaker Greg Prange. Varsity head coach Josh Shattuck also will present a 2015 season outlook.
At 8:45 p.m., silent auction and cash raffle winners will be announced.
Entertainment will be provided by local band Blind Ambition from 9 to 11 p.m.
On Saturday, a Purple and White frenzy will be conducted at Bulleit Stadium.
Admission is free for those attending.
The event will start at 6 p.m. and feature:
- Punt, pass and kick competition for kids young and young at heart
- Dunk tank
- 50/50 raffle
- Owls merchandise for sale
- Season game passes available to purchase
- Performance by Seymour High School cheerleaders
- Concession stand
- Face painting
- Bounce house and inflatable obstacle course
At 8 p.m., the Owls varsity and junior varsity teams will conduct team scrimmages.