The Trimpe brothers Bowling Team.
In 1946, the five brothers bowled in the Lutheran Men’s Clubhouse on the north side of Oak Street, between Walnut and Chestnut streets, in Seymour.
From left, Virgil, Leonard, Carl, Lawrence and Omer Trimpe.
The Lutheran Men’s Club was a two-story brick building with the bowling lanes in the basement. The club’s meetings and functions were conducted upstairs in a fellowship room.
This week’s photo was submitted by Mary Elizabeth Trimpe Keller.