The annual Christmas Basket Fund grew to $1,767 on Monday with 13 donations totaling $867.
- Merry Christmas, $100, from Seymour Red Hatters Chapter 20403.
- In loving memory of Tim, $100, from Grandma and Grandpa Ruddick.
- In memory of Frankie and Andy Elsner, $50, from Charles and Gloria Elsner.
- Merry Christmas, $100, from American Legion Riders Post 89.
- This gift given in memory of Lora Darlage, $50, from Robert and Mary Lou Schollenberger.
- In honor of D.R. Riordan, $100, from Steven and Kathy Riordan.
- Merry Christmas, $20, from Roger Winkler family.
- In memory of Richard Beavers and Henry and Opal Beineke, $100, from Kevin and Dee Beavers and Stan and Karen Taskey and families.
- In memory of Aaron Taskey Sr., $50, from Stan and Karen Taskey and family.
- In memory of Leora J. Barlow, $50, from Lawrence W. Barlow.
- In memory of my granddaughter, Carrie Ponder Jackson, on her birthday, $37, from Joby Moore.
- In memory of Rudy Van Essen and son, Scott, $10, by his wife, Jean, and son, Keith.
- In memory of our son, Billy, and our parents, Bill and Mary Ulrey and Bob and Wilma Norrell, $100, from Pat and Jerry Norrell.
Donations can be mailed to or dropped off at American Legion Post 89, The Tribune or any branch of Jackson County Bank.
Businesses, corporations, service groups, churches, individuals or families may donate anonymously if they choose and may dedicate their donations to others.
To receive one of the gift cards, people must live in Jackson County and must submit a letter stating their need for assistance. Requests should be mailed to American Legion Basket Fund, P.O. Box 566, Seymour, IN 47274. All requests must be received by Dec. 15.