Jackson County United Way invites donors, community partners and the public to join the board of directors for the annual meeting and campaign announcement at 1 p.m. Jan. 31 in the Lloyd E. Scott Gymnasium at Seymour High School.
A year of achievements in volunteerism and community collaborations will be celebrated during the Team Up for Jackson County event along with an announcement of the 2015-16 campaign total.
Event highlights will include:
- A “Company Around the World Shootout,” which is a 30-second timed shootout featuring companies that may enter one shooter from their company or select a representative. Contact Marianne Willacker at 812-522-5450 or email@example.com with the participant’s name by Jan. 25.
- Announcement of the new board members and 2016-17 campaign team.
- Volunteer and campaign awards ceremony for volunteers of the year, top 10 companies and other service awards.
- Announcement of the #TeamUp4Jacsy campaign total.
- Live music, cheer squads, activities and more.
This event is free and open to the public. A limited number of courtside tables can be reserved for a sponsorship of $100. This includes eight seats per table. To reserve your table, contact Willacker by Jan. 25.
If you are interested in attending this event, contact the United Way office at 812-522-5450 by Jan. 28.