The Seymour Board of Zoning Appeals plans to conduct a special meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in council chambers at city hall, 301 N. Chestnut St.
Attendees should enter the side door of city hall off of Third Street.
Agenda items include:
- Custom Sign & Engineering Inc., for owner German American Bancorp, requesting a variance to allow for a 4-by-8-foot message center on their proposed 319-square-foot pylon sign at 1725 E. Tipton St.
- Paula J. Andrew requesting a variance from the required 5-foot side yard setback to no setback to allow for construction of a carport at 327 Calvin Blvd.
- Joseph and Jennifer Hildreth, petitioners. Petitioner variance from the allowable 4-foot fence along Third Street to 6-foot, and to vary from the required 20-foot rear yard setback to 8-foot to allow a swimming pool on their property. These variances are needed to avoid utilities on the property.
- Penny Austin requesting a variance from the required side yard setback of 12 foot to 9 foot and to vary from the required 20 foot rear yard setback to 10 foot to allow for construction of a 16-by-20-foot garage on her property at 1233 Hickory Hill Road.
- Marvin Huffman, for owner Donna L. Lynch, owner, requesting a variance from the required 25-foot front yard setback to 16-foot for the existing home located at 2294 Locust Court Center.
- James G. Kincer, for owner Carken Properties, requesting a variance from the required 5.8-foot side yard setback to 3-foot to allow for a 12-by-26-foot garage addition to his home at 614 W. Eighth St.
- Jerome L. Rebber, requesting a variance from the required 5-foot side yard setback to two-foot to allow for construction of a 28-by-34-foot garage on his property at 802 S. Chestnut St.