As part of the Changing Places series, Schneck Foundation and JCB will present Medicare Simplified on Oct. 13 at Redeemer Lutheran Church, 504 N. Walnut St., Seymour.
The purpose of the seminar is to help simplify the difficult process of Medicare enrollment and end the confusion and frustration, according to a news release from Schneck.
Presenter Scott Donohue with Medicare Simplified will provide important information on issues regarding Medicare choices, including:
- Information on when and how to enroll in Medicare
- Details on all of the components of Medicare
- How to review and make changes to current coverage
- Examples of Medicare costs
- The impact of the Affordable Care Act on Medicare
The evening will include:
- 4:30 to 6 p.m.: A resource fair with vendors available to answer questions and provide important information
- 6 to 8 p.m.: Medicare Simplified seminar
- 8 to 8:30 p.m.: A panel discussion with local experts
A complimentary dinner provided by Christopher’s Catering will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m.
For reservations, email Cora Laymon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-524-4245.
Medicare Simplified is an independent nonprofit organization whose material is presented in an unbiased manner with no intent to sell insurance.