How Does It Work?
- Individuals can run 2 FREE ADS per week.
- Ads can include up to 6 lines of text and will run for 6 days in the paper. Photos can be included for no additional charge.
- Ads must advertise 1 item or group of items for one total price. This price must be listed in the ad and can’t exceed $500 per ad.
- There is a nominal charge for additional ads.
- Applicable items include: Appliances, Collectibles, Computer & Electronics, Furniture, Clothing, Jewelry, Tools, Lawn & Garden, Lost & Found, Free Pets & More!
- Business inventory is not applicable
- Free ads can be submitted in several ways:
- Website: www.tribtown.com (click on classifieds)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we will need your name, address, phone # and text)
- Stop in: You can fill out a form at The Tribune, 100 St. Louis Avenue, Seymour
- No phone orders please.
*Free ads run on a space available basis and may not always run on the days the seller chooses. We will do our best to accommodate each ad, but we may have to remove free ads to accommodate paid space.
If you have questions about whether or not your ad qualifies as a free ad, please call: (812) 523-7066. Thank you for your interest!
*The Tribune reserves the right to publish ads as we deem fit for this program. We also reserve the right to cancel any advertising at any time.