Hotel death ruled drug overdose



Results of a blood test confirmed police suspicions that a 19-year-old man found dead last month in a Seymour hotel room died of an accidental drug overdose.

Darron M. Lovegrove of North Vernon was found dead in a room at the Allstate Inn on the east side of the city after police were called there because no one had checked out of the room, police said.

Test results showed that Lovegrove’s breathing was suppressed after he took a combination of methamphetamine and opiates, Coroner Roger Wheeler said Wednesday.

This story appears in the print edition of The Tribune. Subscribers can read the entire story online by signing in here or in our e-Edition by clicking here.

comments powered by Disqus

All content copyright ©2014 The Tribune, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.