A decades-old restaurant in Seymour has new owners and a new kitchen.
It’s also getting a facelift to go along with an expanded menu and, since December, a new name: Hill’s Fish Stand.
This winter, Dave and JoAnn Hill ripped off the building’s brick front, which in recent years bowed menacingly toward Ewing Street. The two-story brick structure was built in 1876, the year the country celebrated its centennial.
All content copyright ©2013 The Tribune, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.