NWS: DENSE FOG MAY DEVELOP OVERNIGHT ACROSS S INDIANA & CENTRAL KENTUCKY.
Click for details
- Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Friday Night
- Partly cloudy skies. Low 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunny skies. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday Night
- A mostly clear sky. Low 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Sunday Night
- Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening. Low 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High 92F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Monday Night
- A few clouds. Low 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunny skies. High 82F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night
- A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- A mainly sunny sky. High near 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night
- Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Special Weather StatementUpdated: Jun-24-16 3:43 pm
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Jun-24-16 4:17 pm
- Hazardous Weather OutlookUpdated: Jun-24-16 3:22 pm
- River StatementUpdated: Jun-24-16 1:35 pm
- River SummaryUpdated: Jun-24-16 9:44 am